CEO of TISP Consultants Ltd, The Info Solutions Provider & Creator of eV.A.N.S.™
(enhanced Value Assessment Neuroscientific System), the versatile business growth toolkit.
♜: 10 Adeboye Solanke Street | Off Allen Avenue | Ikeja | Lagos
☎: +234 (0)90 1187 7191
☎: +234 (0)81 5246 4819
♜: Dalton House | 60 Windsor Avenue | London | SW19 2RR
☎: +44 (0)84 4357 4367
☎: +44 (0)75 3121 4032
- Founder and CEO of The Info Solutions Provider Ltd., the parent company of Black Business Champions and Sales Velocity Solutions.
- Creator of eV.A.N.S.™ (enhanced Value Assessment Neuroscientific System), the engine at the core of Sales Velocity Solutions.
- Co-Founder of Black Business Champions, a cause-driven global movement to inspire, lead, educate and thereby empower Black and disadvantaged business owners.
- Has over 34 years’ experience spanning 4 countries on 3 continents in
- Business Management, Consultancy and Training
- Health and Wellness
- Qualified as a Medical Doctor and worked as family doctor for 11 years.
- Owned and operated a private hospital and clinics in 3 different countries.
- Was head-hunted by and worked for the health services of 2 foreign governments.
- Was consultant to and managed high-value projects for the NHS and Blue-Chip City of London corporations.
- Shares his expert, scientifically robust system that dramatically changes the fate of many businesses – for the better!
RECENT SIGNIFICANT ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Co-founded Black Business Champions with the aim of helping to significantly and measurably improve the business performance and leadership skills of Black business proprietors around the world.
- Black Business Champions helps to significantly and measurably improve the business performance and leadership skills of Black business proprietors around the world.
- Developed effective programmes and events that help African and Caribbean diplomatic missions in the United Kingdom safeguard the interests and businesses of their diaspora nationals in the context of the rapidly shifting tectonic plates of the global economic order, e.g. in the aftermath of the Brexit vote.
- Spear-heading the emergence of and increased participation in agri-business value chain investments in the African diaspora in the United Kingdom (starting with some Southern African countries), using innovative socio-cultural as well as modern tools.
- Created eV.A.N.S.™, a powerful business toolkit that helps ambitious and premium businesses craft marketing messages that are impossible to ignore, so that prospects and customers can pay them attention, making it easier for those prospects and customers to pay them money.
- eV.A.N.S.™ is a world first! Dr Fatai Badmus is the first and only person in the world so far to uniquely combine the three ancient and modern wisdoms (personality science, neuroscience and natural philosophy), and codify it for measurable business success.
- Created Client Attraction Waterfall System (CAWS), a specialist programme helping spas, retreats and wellness centres in particular attract a consistent stream of high-paying clients month after month, using a proprietary scientifically-robust 5-part system.
- Delivered many bespoke certificated training and development programmes for SMEs and large corporations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business leadership and mentoring for individuals and organisations
- Business training and development programmes for staff
- Bespoke to the particular organization
- À la carte from our suite of modules
- Management consultancy and productivity improvements
- Neuroscientific applications to business
- Personality science application to customer behaviour
- Outcome-focussed marketing
- Effective stakeholder management and investor relations
EXPERIENCE OVER THE DECADES
2006 – Present The Info Solutions Provider – Founder and CEO
- Co-Founder, Black Business Champions
- Founder & Creator of Sales Velocity Solutions, Powered by eV.A.N.S.™
- BANKCode Certified Sales Velocity Trainer & Consultant
- International B.A.N.K.er at Global BANK Academy
- Events Director at Business Growth Events & Boot Camps
- Managing Consultant & Choice Advocate
- Chief Technology Officer
2000 – 2006 Plutus i-Tek Ltd – Managing Director & Programme Manager
1994 – 2000 Ace Cyber International Ltd – Managing IT Consultant
1983 – 1994 Medical Practitioner
- General Medical Practitioner
- Medical Manager, Health Economist and Business Analyst
- Family Physician
- Medical Officer, Occupational Health Analyst and Advocate
- District Medical Officer
- Primary Care Physician and Team Leader
- Psychiatry Lead
1983 – University of Ife, Nigeria: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB; ChB)
1980 – University of Ife, Nigeria: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. [Honours])
1976 – Christ’s School, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria: West African Schools Certificate – Ordinary Level / General Certificate of Education, Grade 1 with Distinction (Only achieved by top 0.5% of peers).
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
BANKCode Inc, USA – L3 Trainer Certification and B-2-B Consultant
British Computer Society – Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
UK Council for Health Informatics Professions – UKCHIP Level 3 (Highest Level)
APM Group, UK – Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Advanced Practitioner
APM Group, UK – PRINCE2 (Project Management) Practitioner
Lotus Development Corporation / IBM – Principal Certified Lotus Professional (R5 System Administration)
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- In-depth engagement with indigenous cultures and ethnographic antiques (tribal art) worldwide.
- Extensive study of natural philosophy and its interface with extant belief systems.
- Writing (blogs, articles, op-eds, brochures as well as books to be published).
- Public speaking in both formal and social settings.
- African and Caribbean cuisine, including cooking some of own avant-garde recipes.
NB. Much more detailed curriculum vitae available on request.